Who sells White HD 1080P Home Theatre LED Projector 30000Hours 800*600 2000Lumens HDMI TV SD White






Description


Specification:

Projection System: 5" LCD Panel + LED Lamps
Native Resolution: 800 x 600
Resolution Support: 1280 ¡Á 720, 1920 x 1080
Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumens
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
Display Color: 16.7 Million Full Color
Focus: Manual Focus
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 and 4:3
Image Size (Diagonal): 60"~150"
Projection Distance: 1.5m - 4.5m
Zoom Ratio: Fixed
Lamp Type: LED
Lamp Power: 100 W
Lamp Life: 30,000 Hours(On average 20 years)
Vertical Keystone Correction: ¡À 15 degrees
Interface: HDMI/VGA/AV/YPbPr/AUDIO IN x 2/Audio Out x 2/USB/TV Tuner/S-Video
Video Signal Format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Dimensions(W x H x D): 32 ¡Á 24 ¡Á 9.5 CM
Net Weight: 3.5 kgs
Power Supply: 100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
Power Consumption: 120 W
On-Screen Display Languages: English, Spanish, German, Franch, etc
Color: white
Package Includes:
LED Projector x 1
Power Cabel x 1
VGA Cabel x 1
Remote x 1
User Manual x 1
Lens Cleaning Tissue

Application:
School Classrooms
Perfect for school classroom teaching and presentation of student homework
Home Entertainment
Hook up your cable TV and watch your favorite programs with bigger screen.
Or connect to your PC or DVD Player to watch newly released videos or movies.
Playing Games Connect to your Playstation or X-Box to play your favorite games.
Home Schooling
Show your home school children materials and video/movie clips in a regular school classroom environment.
Sports Bars/Restaurants
Install in a sports bar or restaurant for your customers to watch NFL, NBA, MLB,NHL, or College Football games while enjoying their food and drinks.
Conference Rooms
Team meetings for presenting reports or reviewing projects.

Features


  • 1, Scale ratio : 16: 9 and 4:3.
  • 2, Interface : AV/VGA/HDMI/YPBPR/S-VIDEO/USB.
  • 3, Contrast: 1000:1(FULL HD).
  • 4, Resolution Native 800*600,supports 576P/480P/720P, 1080P,1080i.
  • 5, Brightness :2000 ANSI Lumens ,LED up to 30,000 hours.

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars This is the BEST projector you can buy in this price range, hands down!
James Johnson

Amazing projector and great price!!! You can't go wrong with this one! We wanted an LED projector because we kept burning through the old bulbs in our Epson projector. This one has no lag (waiting for the bulb to warm up) so you can be watching TV in no time!

5 out of 5 stars Five Stars
M McGinty

love it use it for outdoor movie night and camping. easy

5 out of 5 stars fast delivery, received in great condition.
kindle reader stur

Ordered this projector for our Rotary Club, as we have weekly speakers that need the projector to conduct Power Points in a very light room. Projector works great, is just what we needed.

4 out of 5 stars The product works well indoors. Haven't tried it outdoors ...
Kenneth Maynard

The product works well indoors. Haven't tried it outdoors as yet. My regret so far is it does not have a direct audio outputfor external speakers. Must connect to another device to achieve this result.

5 out of 5 stars I love it
Carlos Luci

For the price it is a very good projector, bright enough for a dim or shaded room. It arrived on time.The instruction booklet very bad translation, but I made it work perfectly. The inputs are great, I run my av component trough the hdmi and the sound is like a movie theater.

5 out of 5 stars I wish I would have gotten one a long time ago
Michael

I love my projector, I'm a big sports fan and watching my favorite team on the big screen is awsome. I wish I would have gotten one when I was thinking about it several years ago. For the price and quality compared to a bit TV you can beat it.

4 out of 5 stars Tedious - but I still love it.
WhatevZ

A huge ordeal to get this thing to work with my I phone! The USB inputs didn't work. I bought this projector to work with my Mac and my I phone. I had to purchase an adapter ( there are a few options- the people at the apple store helped me) i bought a An hdmi adapter, and a USB to hdmi cable . (About $60) The sound always stops working after I watch one show or movie. Then you have to unplug it-turn it all off, wait a while, and plug it all in again. Not a problem if I use external speakers. A crazy, ridiculous mess of cords... But when it works it is awesome! Could have used some contact info for support with questions.

5 out of 5 stars I love how easy it is to connect to a computer ...
Vickie Pagliai

I bought this projector to be used for outdoor movie nights by the pool. The pool isn't quite finished yet so we've only had a trial run with the projector. I love how easy it is to connect to a computer or dvd player. The picture was also better than expected. I am going to have to purchase a speaker system for our outdoor theater, though, because the sound was not nearly loud enough in our wide, open space. We live in the country and have loud night sounds all around us. I recommend purchasing Carl's Blackout Cloth Projector screen material to make a screen. They really worked well together.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar