Who sells Sceptre X409BV-FHDR 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Brush Pattern Black)






Description


Sceptre 39" LED Full HD TV (X409BV-FHDR) delivers top of the line picture and audio quality at an amazing value. This LED HDTV features a brush bezel look that will give your home a new feeling. The built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM helps provide you with vivid and stunning images so you can watch it all day long. The marvelous screen with an ultra fast response time and 60Hz refresh rate lets you watch your favorite shows and movies flicker free, a high resolution of 1920x1080 to help enhance the image to look crisper and sharper, and the amazing contrast that automatically helps balance the images to look more vivid and lifelike. This TV also comes with a added bonuses of the 3 HDMI ports that lets you play all your high play any high-definition device with the eases of a single cord and the USB port that helps further expand the functionality, allowing users to listen to music and view digital pictures quickly and conveniently.

Features


  • 3 x HDMI Port, VGA, USB, Audio In, SPDIF, Composite, and Component Ports
  • ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM
  • 7-Band Sound Equalizer Setting
  • 10W x 2 Speakers
  • 1 year limited warranty on parts & labor

Customer Reviews


4 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, if you have another sound source.
Olebass
I had to order this version due to a 36" cabinet and last years model was wider. I ordered it elsewhere due to it showing free shipping here, but it wasn't free with any option since it was coming from TD, which is where I ordered it directly and got the free shipping afterall.The picture on this set was FANTASTIC for the price. The sound was pretty horrible however, hollow, echoey, and biased high on treble. We had to set it -10 treble +10 bass to even tolerate it. The remote does include a soundbar control however if you should order a sceptre soundbar with it.The base allows swivel directional changes without turning the whole base, and the options and features were very nice.Overall I am very happy for what we paid of $265 for this 39" version. Very bright, very vivid.
4 out of 5 stars Great HDTV for the price.
CDH
I would have given 5 stars but when it arrived the box looked like it has been opened and re-packaged. There was way more packing tape on the box than what manufactures use.Once opened everything looked good but none of the packaging inside the box has any kind of manufacture seal like most products do so again hard to tell if it was re-packaged or not.TV looks good, no scrapes or scratches and there was no dead pixels everything is working perfectly and it really looks great. Awesome TV for the price, just be aware that even though it states your purchasing a NEW product, it may come looking like it's been re-packaged.Also it wasn't boxed in a plain cardboard colored shipping type box, it just arrived in it's manufacture retail box, so if it's a gift item be prepared as everyone including the UPS delivery guy will know exactly what's in the package.Very satisfied with the TV so far, really has awesome color and wicked definition when watching movies, videos, TV, and if your going to use with a PC or Console it's incredible, I highly recommend at this price it's well worth it.We will see how it holds up over time, I'll update review again in a few months.
5 out of 5 stars so far so great
KAPB
TV arrived packed well and in perfect condition. Some reviewer found the stand lacking, and so I was worried, but I am confident in mine. It looks a little insubstantial, but I installed the screws myself and I believe the whole thing will hold quite well even under a moderate challenge. I am thrilled with both the picture and sound of this TV. I had it side by side to my friend's Samsung for a week and while it has a little less contrast, it was very close in every other way, at least as far as my 2 naked eyes could tell. I am a little concerned about the lifespan of my "off-brand" capacitors and whatnot, but so far so GREAT. The sound is loud and clear, even moreso if you change the sound setting to vivid. On vivid, the sound is clear and I can listen to it at a very low volume and still hear everything well, an option I found just by exploring the remote. I will try to update this if things stay great or if there is some turn for the worse.
5 out of 5 stars it was easy enough for my non-technical parents to set up on ...
AK
Ordered this for my parents to replace their 32", 7 year old flat screen. First of all, it was easy enough for my non-technical parents to set up on their own (I offered to help or drive down and didn't need to). They were able to get it out of the box, hooked up to their cable and viewing the full screen the same day they got it. I mentioned to them the sound issue others said. Their response was that perhaps their last TV had bad sound, but that there were no issues with the TVs sound. So, if you're not used to fancy sound, and just a normal viewer, this is probably fine. This was a great deal on a great TV for my parents. The shipment was quick and they got it just a few days after I ordered it. I would definitely buy it again!
5 out of 5 stars Solid product
Cisco
For $200 & 1080p, it's a great tv. Wanted it to play my PS4 at my folks place and its done more than the job I expected. Sound wasn't even as bad as all the previous reviews made it out to be. Have to be realistic for the price people. Good deal, good product. Lookin to even buy a few more.
1 out of 5 stars It was nice looking and light so no problem getting back out ...
the lens
Sent it back to Amazon once I packed it back up. Emailed the mfg and they said to send it back for service, black screen, did not work. No thanks. It was nice looking and light so no problem getting back out to UPS truck.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Who sells Sceptre X409BV-FHDR 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (Brush Pattern Black)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar