Where to Buy Samsung UN65HU7250 Curved 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz Smart LED TV






Description


•Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 960 (Effective) •Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit w/Local Dimming) •Smart Functionality: Yes - Voice Control •Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.1'' x 33.1" x 5.3'', TV with stand: 57.1'' x 34.7'' x 11.8'' •Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 Component In, 1 Composite In •Accessories Included: Smart Remote Control

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 960 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit w/Local Dimming)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Voice Control
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.1'' x 33.1" x 5.3'', TV with stand: 57.1'' x 34.7'' x 11.8''
  • Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Component In, 1 Composite In
  • Accessories Included: Smart Remote Control

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Samsung makes great TV's that are best in their class
Christopher J. Cowen
Samsung makes great TV's that surpass every other manufacturer in their class. I have two Samsung's in my house and I can tell you the image is beautiful. This TV has an LED screen and in my opinion this the way to go (LED is similar to LCD its back-lit better so that they are no dark spots on the screen).Now add in that this TV can directly connect to the internet and I'm sold. TV's of this class have never been cheaper.One thing that I have found with TV's that its very important to actually look at the TV in person. Now when you look at the TV's, go to a place like Walmart to see them, because many times specialty stores like Best Buy play with the lighting controls on the TV and in the store to skew the image to there advantage. Once you look at the TV simply look and decide which one looks better to you.The next step to take into consideration is features. Here are a few that come with this TV:This Samsung comes with Auto Volume which automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.As far as outputs most of these TV's will come with more than enough Inputs and Outputs. This TV comes with 3 HDMI Audio/Video In, 1 Ethernet LAN In/Out, 1 RCA Component Audio/Video In amd 1 Digital Coaxial Audio Out.Next thing when shopping for a TV is in box technology. Here are some of the features of this TV:With this Smart HDTV there is a full web browser with WiFi built-in apps made for TV. Some of the apps this TV features is Hulu Plus, YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, and Twitter.Read more ›
3 out of 5 stars curved hyped just a bit too much
Renning
I went to a store to look at TVs in person before buying here and while looking for a TV, I completely bought into the hype: I needed a 4K curved TV.having 4k I don't regret, but only if I disregard the fact that the only thing I know that is available in 4k is house of cards on Netflix and I've already seen it.I do regret purchasing a curved TV, though. it is supposed to make your viewing experience more immersive, and when you sit 5 feet from the screen (as suggested by some arbitrary THX formula), it is. but who sits 5 feet from their TV?my couch is about 8 feet away, and it just looks gimmicky. everyone that has come to see it had the same reaction: this is better?so if you're on the fence about curved TVs, I'd suggest passing on them unless you really are buying a huge tv (anything more than 70 inches).
5 out of 5 stars Great deal, but not 3D
Anon
This is not a 3D TV, the product comparison matrix is incorrect.It is a great deal on a curved, 4k TV. I did want to try out 3D but as of this review it would cost almost $1000 more for a similar model with 3D so I decided to pass. This TV is gorgeous!
5 out of 5 stars Great Picture quality!!!
Sai B.
Great picture quality!!! Upconverts everything to 4k, especially blu-ray video looks great, Watched Lord of the rings and Hobbit and really enjoyed. I wanted curved than 3D and this model worked great for me.
2 out of 5 stars Purchased this tv from Best Buy 10/1/14
JonathanL
Purchased this tv from Best Buy 10/1/14. Returned it 10/6/14.+'s:1) Very unique style2) Great user interface and smart features3) Bright colorful picture4) 4k content looks awesome-'s:1) The curve is a gimmick... it really is. I didn't want it to be, but I mistakenly bought into the hype. If you sit DIRECTLY in front of the tv and are about 5-6 feet away, the curve makes a big impact and does feel like it hits more of your peripheral vision. If you are anywhere off-center, you get distortion, color changes, and brightness variations. Bottom line, viewing angle is really bad and I thought it was advertised as a positive. This was a big factor due to our living room furniture constraints.2) No matter how much I played with settings (even those recommended online by “experts”), I could not get rid of motion blur. It did not feel 120Hz. This was another big factor as a smooth picture makes viewing that much more enjoyable. I want to add that I tried all viewing inputs possible with the highest quality peripherals. I bought an up-convert 4k Sony blu-ray player. I was using an XBOX One for gaming. I streamed 4k via Netflix. I bought upgraded HDMI cables for all sources and have high speed internet through bright house.Summary: I honestly tried my best to love this tv. I WANTED to love this tv. It blew me away in store and I just had to have it. It looks beautiful. It’s really a piece of art. I wanted family and friends to come over and be blown away. The picture is outstanding if you are close and directly in front. That’s really the only configuration I can recommend this tv. If you plan on using it for solo gaming or movie watching at close range, then you will be thrilled.Read more ›
5 out of 5 stars Great TV!
MyLeah
Tv was bought at Costco for same price and has a great picture and is awesome. Great buy, the curve let's you watch from anywhere in room and not miss anything and a plus is no glare.
4 out of 5 stars Great tv with a bug
F. Feldman
Amazing tv! Best picture quality ever. It looks better than my pioneer kuro elite.One major bug in that as of now the UHD color setting which enables up scaling disables sound. This means you choose between sound and upscaling. Samsung support says an update will be available in a weekEven without that. The tv is great



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Where to Buy Samsung UN65HU7250 Curved 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz Smart LED TV

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar