Where to Buy Samsung UN60HU8550 60-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV






Description


•UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 LED Panel •Clear Motion Rate (CMR) 1200•Built-In Wi-Fi & Full Web Browser•UHD Micro Dimming

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 1200 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Motion and Voice Control with Camera Accessory (sold separately)
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand : 53.6'' x 30.9'' x 1.4'', TV with stand : 53.6'' x 32.5'' x 11.6''
  • Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0, 3 USB, 1 Component, 2 Composite
  • Accessories Included: Smart Remote Control, 4 Pairs of 3D Active Glasses (SSG-5150GB)

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Awesome TV you will love it but set it up!
FALCON

I am not affiliated with Samsung or CNET.[Side Note: I believe Samsung should provide free 2014 One connect boxes to F9000 owners because of the H265 codec, Google's superior VP9 codec, and HDMI 2.0 as a gesture of good faith toward early adopters.]This review will help you get the most out of your HU8550. I won't waste your time listing all the specs.I am posting here because some people badmouthed and down rated the Samsung F9000 because they did not know how to use it. I do not want the same thing to happen to this excellent TV. I have last year's top-of-the-line F9000 4K model which is virtually the exact same TV as this, released only 5 months earlier. Only the Smart Hub software and HDMI ports changed.I cannot believe how absolutely amazing the picture is. It's colors explode, it's blacks are black, it's whites are white, flesh tones are real, and all of it is super sharp. With newscasts or interviews, people look like they're sitting right in front of you. It's almost scarey. Aerial shots and night shots of cities will blow you away. You cannot ask for a better picture. And that's not just my opinion, read all of the professional reviews. Every single one of them love this TV.NOTICE: Do not worry about 4K content not being available. This TV upscales. It has to because the screen is made of 3840 X 2160 pixels. Go to [....] and check the US news section. I quote it in the comments section. The upscaling of Samsung's Quadmatic Picture Engine works wonders, especially with anything in HD (1080P). It also works fine with SD material but not as well because upscaling works with the material it starts with. That's what it scales up. I can honestly tell you that I do not want a sharper picture than this.Read more ›

4 out of 5 stars Samsung Second Generation 4k UHD - Very Impressive
Professor H

This is the best picture quality of any TV I have had. It is a 4K TV and even though there isn't any 4K content yet without getting movie on a hard drive and paying out the nose. This Samsung upscales the content up and it looks pretty darn great. Noticeably sharper then others that I looked at. The sound is also very good. There are plenty of smart features and internet hookup without having any external devices like Roku, Apple TV. Upconverts any source inputted. Samsungs latest backlighting technology.I bought the TV for the picture quality not really for the 3D. Most of the smart features are just extra pluses.It does a decent job of upscaling the HD content, but remember it is trying to upscale from HD to near 4K and the information is just not there for it to do real 4K. It, for the lack of better terms, makes a guess on what 4K should be. That withstanding it does guess well, and will offer a better picture than standard HD, just not UHD so expect that. Samsung isn't talking about what the specs are for the up scaling at the time of this review.Pros:1. Excellent color and sharpness. Also controls to can easily adjust the picture to any way you wish (moe color saturation, less saturation, sharpness, brightness, etc) Lots of smart features I am still learning.2. Excellent sound upgrade from standard HD Samsungs. For the price it should have good sound huh.3. Watching Lord Of The Rings On This Will Make You Cry4. 3D works great and comes with four sets of glasses.Cons:1. Dialog box pops up telling you that you can use voice controls. This is very distracting and I don't need the a dialog box on the TV to pop up to tell me this. Its in the instructions booklet.Read more ›

3 out of 5 stars Great for Blu Ray and 4K content, not so much sports
matt kramer

I waited a few weeks to write this review b.c I wanted to be sure I had time to really appreciate the TV. It is closer to 3.5 stars for me and my personal use.First of all, the TV makes Bluray content look fantastic. The tv's built in upscaler does a great job. 4K content is out of this world good (netflix, house of cards). It brings a whole new level of clarity to television that I did not think was possible. Last night I was watching Pacific Rim on Bluray and it made my jaw drop!The built in apps are really fast and convenient. If you are not using a separate audio source, you will struggle to get proper lip sync with the built in apps. It gets close, but without a separate receiver it is slightly off.So far so good, right? Well, I am a huge sports viewer, and this is where this TV struggles. I tried literally all of the settings possible and there is always a slight judder. It is mostly noticeable when watching hockey, and it irks me just enough to totally ruin my viewing experience. I previously owned a plasma, so I am use to a buttery smooth experience when watching live sports. This set just cannot provide that judder free experience I am use to.I would highly recommend this TV to anyone, but if you do watch a lot of sports you will probably be better served with a plasma. I was hoping the 2014 sets would have all judder issues sorted out, but it still seems like the technology (LED) cannot handle the speed of live sports.This Samsung is very future proof (HEVC, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and future one connect). The design of the TV is beautiful with minimal bezels and a classic stand.I did read reviews prior to buying the TV. I know that plasma's have always been deemed better for sports, but I was hoping for something different. Phenomenal TV, but still not for the avid sports viewer.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Where to Buy Samsung UN60HU8550 60-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar