Toshiba 40L3400U 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV






Description


The Toshiba L3400U series combines a slim modern design, easy connectivity to apps and personal content, and advanced picture quality. The series features 1080p Full HD, Clear Scan 120Hz technologies, and a connected Smart TV experience. Access key media apps including Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Game Now, and Samba TV.

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native); ClearScan 120 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Edge-lit)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Key Media Apps - Netflix, Pandora, Youtube, GameNow
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.5'' x 21.6" x 2.7'', TV with stand: 36.5'' x 23.1'' x 7.6''
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB Video, 1 Composite, 1 Component
  • Accessories Included: Standard remote

Customer Reviews


4 out of 5 stars Great Picture but lacks the smart.
L. Fountain
I bought this about a month ago. My first smart TV maybe I can replace my Roku. Nope not all. Although the quality o the picture is very crisp and clear with bright colors. The smart TV part is not good. You only get 3 apps (Netflix,YouTube and Pandora) that's it. I was reading and assume it would be a interacting smart TV kind of like the Toshiba Cloud just strip down. Well it's more like bone dry. They should never market this as a smart TV by any means. I'm giving it 4 stars for the picture quality. But big fat zero for it being a smart TV.
3 out of 5 stars TV Picture great but...
Harry W Ilaria
It is NOT a SMART TV. Has limited apps and no Amazon Prime capability. You only get 3 apps (Netflix,YouTube and Pandora).
3 out of 5 stars Somewhat dissappointed...
Manuel E Lorca
I replaced my very old Sony TV (CRT, 4:3) and after a little research (tight budget) I decided to buy the Toshiba (40L3400U) due to I thought Toshiba is a trusted brand, based on Toshiba has good reputation for audio systems. Well, I think the image is very good and until now I did not noticed the "black" isues reported by other users, but this is my very fisrt LCD/LED/Plasma TV, so everything will look great when you replace your old Standard Definition TV.I watched my first movie and everything was good (audio not so good as in my old TV anyway, but if you have a receiver, it does not matter). Then I configured the Wireless network in order to watch Netflix, and I turned off the TV for a while. I turned it on again and I started having weird issue with the TV. When I clicked the menu, no menu was displayed, opening Netflix did not work, "Home" button did not work .. after many tries, I could show the menu and reset the TV as the User Guide suggested and the problems were gone ... but sometimes Netflix does not load or show connection issue (my wireless network is OK and Netflix works OK with my WD TV Live) ... sometimes seems to be hang and I needed to be unplugged ... I think the software has some "bugs" and if I can not find solutions in Toshiba Support (like firware upgrade, for example), may be I will return the TV to Best Buy and get a Vizio E-Series instead.
4 out of 5 stars Great lack of display lag, but the "120hz ClearScan" is disappointing.
Ryan Bernardo
I purchased this TV, because I game somewhat competitively. The database at displaylag.com (http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/) has it rated pretty well for an HDTV at only 28 ms. Anything better was either cost or size prohibitive (or a monitor with no speakers). I was going to go for the Vizio M401i-A3, but my local store didn't have it in stock, so I went with this TV (my back-up choice).My former TV was an old 2008 Sharp Aquos LCD. This TV is noticeably more responsive. I'm able to "whiff punish" a lot better, and react accordingly to what's happening in game.The TV also doubles as my... TV, and it does a decent job for its price point. Don't expect the smooth motion "soap opera effect," though. The 120hz ClearScan feature reduces blurring from fast paced scenes, but doesn't smooth anything out (so you'll still get that juddering effect on slow/moderate horizontal panning scenes). Still, I watched the World Cup on it, and it looked a lot better than it did on my old TV.I like the TV. I paid a fair price for what I got, and its serving the purpose I bought it for (low display lag for competitive gaming) rather well.
3 out of 5 stars Not compltely sold on this
User1
I purchased this to replace a 47'' LG 47LN5400 that had been stolen. I really liked that TV, so when I was doing my research and shopping around I was using that TV as my baseline for comparison. I was pretty set to go with LG again, but when in the store I was unimpressed with the re-design done to the LGs. For some reason the backs of the LGs are thicker now than they were in 2012 and I think the red LG logo looks cheap, but anyway this isn't a LG review and the exterior looks are not really part of the TV viewing experience anyway.While browsing in the store I came across this Toshiba that on paper seemed to be an upgrade from the my last TV in terms of the 3x HDMI ports (LG only had two), slightly larger screen my (previous one was 47''), smart capabilities (my previous one was not), and in the same price range. I did a side by side comparison of the two TVs and was still thinking that the LG's picture quality looked better, but ended up pulling the trigger and getting the Toshiba thinking that it might look better once I got it home and was able to mess with the picture settings some more.I have a couple hours now of viewing time and messing with the configurations, but am still not confident that I made the right decision. There just seems to be this washed out look that I can't seem to get rid of and I still think that the LGs colors look slightly richer. If I can't get this TV to display to my liking, I'll likely end up returning it and just going back to the LG.My last LG and this Toshiba are both entry level LEDs, so I'm not expecting either too blow a 4k TV out of the water. If this Toshiba had been my first LED I'd probably be satisfied with it, but since I have such a direct comparison to one I was completely satisfied with - the Toshiba is leaving me with doubts.
4 out of 5 stars ... about 2 months of use this has been a great t. v
LS
After about 2 months of use this has been a great t.v. for our family. We are admittedly not very techie, so we probably don't take advantage of all of the features, but the t.v. was very easy to set up and we love the ease of being able to use Netflix. The biggest downside is that the remote is often very slow and occasionally while watching something on netflix, the entire scene freezes and the remote will not work at all. The only solution we've been able to find has been to unplug the entire t.v.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Toshiba 40L3400U 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV

1 komentar:

  1. To choose the Best Led there is only one company that is only in delhi-ncr that is sargam Electronics.A Best Led for your requirement under one roof please follows
    our website led tv in delhi

    BalasHapus