TCL 50FS5600 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV






Description


Enjoy The Creative Life with the TCL 50” 1080p 120Hz edge-lit LED HDTV. It delivers a complete home theater experience with its large display, premium picture quality and sophisticated slim frame design. This flat screen LED HDTV features Full High Definition 1080p resolution, a 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and TCL True Color Technology for brilliant color and contrast. With edge-lit LED backlighting, view darker blacks and luminous brightness while maintaining the best standards in energy efficiency. An advanced 120Hz) refresh rate allows you to watch fast-moving sports and action scenes or play games with clarity and smoothness. Full HD (1080p) resolution delivers crystal-clear picture, fine details, and vibrant colors. Placement of the LED backlights directly behind the screen enables consistent, evenly distributed lighting, enhanced brightness, and low energy consumption. A variety of inputs, including HDMI, USB, and VGA turn your television into a multifunctional, mult

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz
  • Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
  • Smart Functionality: No
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.6" x 27.1" x 1.9'', TV with stand: 44.56" x 28.93" x 7.9''
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 MHL, 1 USB
  • Accessories Included: Remote control w/ batteries

Customer Reviews


4 out of 5 stars No buyer's remorse here!
Pri
See updates at the end!The only low ratings so far are from people that don't understand the purpose of a product review and decided to give 1 star because they had an issue with the seller they bought it from. Those people should not be allowed to internet. Now, ranting aside, I bought this TV after many price and feature comparisons and I could not be any happier.A few reasons I chose this TV:3 HDMI inputs. Most of the other 50 inch TVs were not only higher priced, but had only 2 HDMI inputs. I needed 3 so I could connected DISH, Chromecast, and PS3.Decent built-in speakers. I don't remember the exact wattage, but I think this has 2- 8 watt speakers. Which, of course can't compare to a sound system, but isn't bad for built-in speakers. The other TVs I researched had 6 or 7 watts.Manufacture date. This might seem kind of trivial, but it's important. This TV model was released this year, which means they had time to improve any bugs, issues, or complaints from the model that was released last year. My specific set shows a manufactured on date of April 2014.1080p and 120hz and 50 freakin' inches! Those 3 features, at a price below $500.Initial thoughts upon arrival:At first I thought they might have sent me a refurbished TV... I'm still not convinced that isn't the case, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of returning such a huge item, plus I bought the extra warranty from square trade which adds an additional 3 years to the already present 1 year manufacturer's warranty. I say it was refurbished (or returned) because of small clues like the glass base having fingerprints all over it and the batteries for the remote being lose in the ziplock bag that had the remote and instruction manual.Read more ›
5 out of 5 stars Love this sucker!
joerussell1
I got a great deal on this tv about 8 months ago and have never been happier with a tv purchase in my life. I had a great toshiba set for a while... But it was time for an upgrade. I really can not say one bad thing about this tv. Looks great on my wall.
5 out of 5 stars Love this TV!
Cire
This tv has great picture and sound quality! The glass base gave it a touch of elegance.Here's my picture setting for amazing color and picture clarity.Brightness 57Contrast 50Saturation 50Sharpness 53Tint 59Color mode - normalBack light 98Dynamic backlight - off
5 out of 5 stars ... they did not have SmartTv functions (that are handled nicely by our Blu-ray DVD player) and knew that the ...
R. Lindeboom
I ordered one of these knowing that they did not have SmartTv functions (that are handled nicely by our Blu-ray DVD player) and knew that the picture is field-interpolated 60Hz. Out of the box, the picture is defaulted to the Energy Star™ setting and gives a very undramatic washed-out look. But going into the picture settings, I changed it to Cinema setting and boosted the color saturation from 50 to 55 and the result is a very dramatic and beautiful image. While it in no way rivals the look of say a Panasonic Viera plasma screen or an equivalent, it does look very nice -- and at $450 for a 50 inch image of this quality, I have to give it 5 stars. It was far easier to set up than some here allude to and we had no problems with set-up whatsoever. Very happy with it and feel like we got a real bargain for the price and quality.
5 out of 5 stars Come home and space out :D
Jane's Addiction
The picture is amazing. This HDTV is super clear and came fast and quickly. I unpacked it and plugged in my BD player, within 10 minutes of arrival. It's picture is amazing. The glass stand was super easy to install with my phillips bit and cordless drill. The shiny screws go to the bottom and the black metal screws go in the back of the tv panel. That was the only challenge with setup. I installed the batteries that came with remote and already had an HDMI cable for my BD player. The sound on this HDTV is pretty amazing. You really don't need anything else, but some people like to feel the bass for which you will need to home audio system. The sound is pretty clear and can drown out a phone conversation easily. So far its sitting on the floor on my carpet, but I have future plans to give it a comfy home to live in. I was impressed with how thin it is and how incredibly easy to use the menus and jacks. This is a true state of the art HDTV. I might buy the ROKU or maybe a BD wireless to accommodate wireless internet hookup.
3 out of 5 stars TCL Falls Short for COX Communication Customers
Daniel
Decided to take a chance on TCL because of the price point and reviews...TV is sleek, has high picture quality, and worked awesome with our Chromecast; however, there is no audio with Cox Cable.After hours on the phone with Cox and 3 different onsite tech troubleshooting appointments, still no solution.TCL said there was nothing they could do. I was told to wait for the next firmware update, but the customer support didn't know when that would be.Square trade said they only kick in after 60 days. "It isnt our problem."The final verdict: TCL is not compatible with Cox Communications. Something about the "HDMI audio handshake"The $100 savings was not worth the time spent troubleshooting this TV. I'm returning this TCL to Amazon today, after 2 weeks, and Purchasing a VIZIO. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll have a refund and new TV with in 7-12 business days. :(



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : TCL 50FS5600 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV

1 komentar:

  1. To choose the Best Led there is only one company that is only in delhi-ncr that is sargam Electronics.
    A Best Led for your requirement under one roof please follows
    our website led tv in delhi

    BalasHapus