Sharp LC-65LE643U 65-inch Aquos HD 1080p 120Hz LED TV with Roku Streaming Stick






Description


Breathtaking HD images. The LC65LE643U is an LED TV that delivers legendary Aquos picture quality, with 120hz refresh rate and 4 million : 1 dynamic contrast ratio for precision clarity during fast-motion scenes. The aquos panel's advanced pixel structure gives you crystal-clear picture, brilliant color, and captivating detail. Streaming stick easily turns the LC55LE643U into a connected TV with access to over 1,000 entertainment channels, plus extended-range, dual-band wireless. Big sound completes your experience with powerful 20w audio with virtual surround. Sharp Aquos 65" 1080p/120hz LED HDTV with Roku Streaming Stick.

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); AquoMotion 240 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Full Array)
  • Smart Functionality: No - Roku Streaming Stick Included
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): Excluding stand (wxhxd): 57-7/16 inches x 33-13/32 inches x 2-3/4 inches Including stand (wxhxd): 7-7/16 inches x 35-1/16 inches x 13-47/64 inches
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, MHL
  • Accessories Included: Universal Remote, Roku Streaming Stick

Customer Reviews


4 out of 5 stars Great full HD TV without the unnecessary frills.
PAUL

This tv has a great picture and comes with a roku streaming stick which is easy to install if you have ever used a computer or can read on screen instuctions. 1080 hi def streaming. Nice.So you save over the price of a "smart tv" which seems smart to me.As the previous reviewer with his / her one star rating pointed out, no there is no manual with the tv. It just erks me to no end when somebody leaves a one star rating for a product because they couldn't work out how to use it.Really, its a tv. It's simple. You don't need a manual.It has all the inputs you would need , has a thin bezel, provides a great picture, can be wall mounted with a vesa 400x 400 mount.It does not have 3d capability . It is not a "smart tv" . What it is is a "TV". I guess these days people need bells and whistles to intice them to purchase.If you want a great performing 65 inch full hd TV at a great price then I would highly recommend this aquos TV.The only reason it gets 4 stars and not 5 is because the down firing speakers do not sound clear with the tv on top my audio cabinet.When I wall mount the tv I will let you know if this improves.Note : as the only other reviewer to this point has updated their reviewand said that the roku stick is not recommended I'd like to mentionthat I had no problems personally with the install. I already have a roku stand aloneunit so am familiar with the set up process. In this case you insert the stickin the port and enter the code on the tv screen on a website you access fromyour home pc or tablet. This allows you to set up an account or log in.Also the roku is controlled from the tv remote. So one less remote to deal with.

5 out of 5 stars Excellent non-smart TV
Jared Morris

I bought this TV because I wanted a big screen without any extras. For that, it's pretty much perfect.I didn't actually get it from Amazon, I went to Best Buy and looked at all the TVs they had on display. Of their selection, the Sharp Aquos TVs definitely had the best picture. The helpful young gentleman there hit me with the Hard Sale and I ended up buying one from them. This flew in the face of my original plan which was to peruse their selection and then buy one on the Internet, cackling all the way to the bank. Score one for active customer service. But I decided to get on here and post a review anyway, because Captain One-Star doesn't need to bring down the rating of an excellent TV just because his Internet is weak and full of woe.I have a receiver with all my junk plugged into it so I wasn't real concerned with a lot of inputs. I also can't comment on the quality of the speakers since I disabled them as soon as I turned it on. What I can say is that the picture quality is outstanding. I've watched Star Trek:Into Darkness, an episode of Portlandia and played some Borderlands 2 on it so far and everything looks great. There are plenty of color and image adjustments and it only took a couple minutes of tinkering to have it up and running.That being said, no, there is no manual in the box and the one you get from Sharp's website isn't exactly outstanding. It gives a basic overview of the settings, but I would have liked a little more detail when I was trying to set up the Roku and setting up the ARC to my receiver. As it turns out, the ARC only sends basic Dolby Digital and DTS through the TV. That means the Roku stick won't pass Dolby Digital Plus on some of Netflix's (Netflix'?) movies back to the receiver if the Roku is plugged into the MHL port on the TV.Read more ›

5 out of 5 stars Bargain TV, the set up might be an test on common sense?
R. Kwasneski

First of all, one caveat I work with HD signal distribution and switching so I should and do now how to set up a television. Let's start with the TV itself. First of all I had them price match Fry's for $949.00. That makes this TV an absolute bargain. I also picked Sharp as I consider the components used a big factor in reliability over the long haul. The TV out of the box is pretty "bright" and over driven in my opinion. I spent a small amount of time in the adjustments making it look better. Another problem out of the box was motion artifacts. By turning off all the processing, noise reduction, and other "built in fixes", it greatly improved the picture quality. I have not gone beyond this initial set up and I am pleased with the picture. In short, taking it out of the box, plugging it in, and a small amount of fiddling with the set up menu produces a good looking picture at a bargain price. Now for the rest. Smart features, really?? Why?? There are so many faster, better, more featured external devices than any of the "smart TV's" out there. Not one in my opinion is as fast as an X-Box or a PS-3/4. So why are you trying? I prefer a good ol' "dumb TV" and let an external built for performance device handle my "smart" functions. However curiosity eventually kills the cat and I plugged in the Roku stick to see what all the bad reviews were about. I have no idea why anyone cannot hook this up. There is a specific input on the TV for it. The TV instantly recognized it, it immediately found the wireless, I set it up and had it operational within 15 minutes. I did already have a Roku box and an account, but as for any difficulties adding it, there were literally none. I cannot fathom why it is so difficult for some.Read more ›



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Sharp LC-65LE643U 65-inch Aquos HD 1080p 120Hz LED TV with Roku Streaming Stick

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar