Sharp LC-32LE451U 32-inch Aquos HD 720p 60Hz LED TV






Description


The LC-32LE451U is an LED TV that delivers legendary AQUOS picture quality, with 60Hz refresh rate and4 million : 1 dynamic contrast ratio for precision clarity during fast-motion scenes. The AQUOS panel's advanced pixel structure gives you crystal clear picture, brilliant color, and captivating detail.

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
  • Backlight: LED (Full Array)
  • Smart Functionality: No - Streaming Device Compatible
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.4'' x 16.8" x 2.9'', TV with stand: 28.4'' x 18.5'' x 5.5''
  • Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB, MHL
  • Accessories Included: Universal Remote

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Sharp TV
Sue-Babe
Awesome tv. Not real high definitions on analog but awesome when watching a high definition DVD or in HD programming. People look like they are in 3D. Look like they can walk right off of the tv screen. Way to go Sharp. One satisfied customer!
5 out of 5 stars Love it!
Amazon Customer
I haven't owned a TV in years and this one is perfect to start up again. Picture quality, ease of set up, size, and weight are all really good!
5 out of 5 stars This tv is great. I'm 18 and this is the first tv ...
Chyloh N.
This tv is great. I'm 18 and this is the first tv I've bought on my own, and it was a great purchase. Very clear 1080p picture quality, no lag, HDMI enabled, nice size for my room. All I could ever ask for. And for $199.99 how could anyone pass this up? :)
4 out of 5 stars So far so good
Chelly J.
I've had the television for a week now and I really like it. The picture is very clear and the sound isn't awful.One feature I really like (and its the reason I gave away my two month old television) is that when you place the volume on mute the icon shows for a few seconds and then goes away. It REALLY bugs me when the mute icon just stays there.
5 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Ken
one great television, easy to set up and it works great.
5 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my small living area
Tamika
The product arrived on time and was in pristine condition. The setup was quick and the settings easy to navigate. I am an average TV watcher who streams programs from the Internet using a Roku box. I am still getting used to the HD screen but so far I do not have any complaints about my purchase. It also happens to be the perfect size for my living room. I was surprised at how light the product was and grateful that I did not have to handle something heavy and unwieldy. Personally, I would not put a TV this size in my bedroom because of the HD screen. I would likely go with a much smaller TV so that it would not seem overwhelming when viewing with the lights off.
5 out of 5 stars Quality At a Great Price!
Daniel Williams
This is, simply put, a very good television at a bargain basement price. A recent lightning storm brought an early demise to the Panasonic 32" TV I had been using, along with several other of my electronics (funeral arrangements are still pending), so I popped on to Amazon to see what was available. I came across this offering from Sharp and it seemed like a good deal, but there weren't enough reviews to really give me a feel for its performance.I keep two televisions in my living room (don't judge me) and the smaller of the two, the 32 inch device, is used primarily for watching sports, so fluidity of motion is obviously an important consideration. I posted a question to the community asking about how well this set handles rapid motion and got... crickets. No answer at all. I gave it some thought and figured that Sharp would not put the Aquos label on a sub-par TV, so I bought it and I am very glad I did!The picture on this thing is absolutely gorgeous! I saw that someone complained about it being "only" 720p and let me tell you something - the debate about 1080p versus 720p is largely much ado about nothing. Sure, if you are purchasing a huge television, it does become a consideration, but with something at this size, you will not see a difference. You have a disposable piece of glass and plastic from Vizio that resolves at 1080p? Well, lah-de-freakin'-dah! For comparable money, I bought a quality device from a company which actually stands behind its products and I am certain that the picture I get is just as good as what you get, if not better.As to my question about how well it handles motion, I am very pleased. There are no stutters and there are no blurs; the game looks like it is happening in my front yard and I am watching it through a window.Read more ›
4 out of 5 stars Great picture, great price
JarodN
I bought this to use in my bedroom where I rarely watch TV so I was looking for a decent TV at a relative budget price. This fits the bill perfectly with a beautiful picture at a reasonable price. As others have mentioned, the stand is a bit flimsy and the TV actually seems to lean forward a tiny bit (1 or 2 degrees) while on the stand. However, this is a minor complaint and overall I'm very happy with the purchase. With my Verizon P265 remote there is only one programming code for Sharp TV's (Code 342) and it worked perfectly to operate all TV functions on the first try.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Sharp LC-32LE451U 32-inch Aquos HD 720p 60Hz LED TV

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar