Samsung UN46H7150 46-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV






Description


1920 x 1080 - Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, DTS Premium Sound 5.1, DTS Studio Sound, DNSe + - 4 x HDMI - USB - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - PC Streaming - Internet Access - Media Player

Features


  • Refresh Rate: 240Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 960 (Effective)
  • Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit w/Local Dimming)
  • Smart Functionality: Yes - Voice Control and Motion Control with Camera Accessory (sold separately)
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 40.7'' x 23.5'' x 1.3'', TV with stand: 40.7'' x 25.2'' x 8.2''
  • Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Component, 2 Composite
  • Accessories Included: Smart Touch Remote Control, 2 Pairs of 3D Active Glasses (SSG-5150GB)

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Beautiful TV, super slim and light! *updated*
OregonBay
// Update June 15 2014 //** Smart View function **I just wanted to kind of go into what someone can do with the Smart View function of the TV. I've had time to play around with it a little bit and so far am quite impressed. I'm using an iPad and iPhone with this app, I'm certain that the same type of function is available if you have a compatible Android device as well. + You can watch TV on the portable device, while you do other things on the TV, for instance I have my Mac Mini attached to the TV and am editing this right now while watching TV on my iPad. I have also played my game consoles on the TV screen while watching TV on the tablet. + You can walk around the house with the portable device, for instance if you need to do something while watching your favorite show you won't miss what is happening. I've been able to walk all around the house and it worked everywhere I went. For me, I can see this being super useful during football season! + You can control the TV remotely, it has a very nice remote control screen and it works well.Things you cannot do: - You cannot use two portable devices at one time to view TV. - You cannot view game consoles or a computer on the remote screen and watch TV on the TV monitor. This would be super nice if they would add it.Minor issue: - There is a few millisecond difference between the TV and mobile device, so if you're watching in the same room it's a little weird. I guess this is really to be expected though.** Game Mode **There is a game mode in the Menu selection. This mode makes video games SUPER smooth. I just thought I would mention it since I don't believe anyone else has.Read more ›
3 out of 5 stars Excellent Picture quality - Buggy firmware = 3 stars pending????
Elisa and Teddy
Let me start by saying that I hate being an early adopter, but I did so because I needed a new TV. Having said that, I am returning it and going to try a replacement 7150.Strengths of this TV are:The panel that is on this TV is amazingly uniform. I cannot see any banding, clouding or DSE on a white image or in bright action scenes - Hockey for example. Did I mention there is no DSE or clouding on this panel. That is amazing to me.Borrowed calibration settings made this TV really come to life. It renders color very well and life-like. On all sources, digital streaming, Blu-ray, live TV and digital TV. Great picture quality. It has good contrast and while "inky blacks" are not there - the blacks presented are very, very, good.Smart features are good and the quad core processor flies through the settings and menus easily.The Bad:There is just a minute amount of blooming or haloing when highly contrasting objects appear onscreen together.This unit was very susceptible to "judder" or cadence stuttering from air and DTV stations. I am very observant when it comes to motion stuttering on video. It drove me nuts, it was random and happened quite often on all channels and incoming signal resolutions. Sometimes my wife even noticed. When my wife asks "why is it doing that?" there is something wrong. I tried turning on and off all motion compensation settings - No Go! Off board Roku, Blu-ray sources were fine and solid - I never really use the judder or Blur settings - always off.Finally - the smart-hub kept locking me out of app streaming from the TV apps (Netflix and amazon prime). Every 4 or 5 hours it would say that the streaming service was not available.Read more ›
5 out of 5 stars Excellent TV but will require calibration
Anusan
I was looking at getting a new TV for my living room as the existing 40" sony was 7 years old and I also wanted something bigger than that. So I went ahead after some research with the 75" and ordered it through Amazon.I was expecting that the enhanced delivery would involve fixing the TV stand but they just pull the TV outside the package and switch it on to show that there is nothing wrong or damaged. I did opt to keep the packaging just in case if I had to return this.Since this was a big screen both my wife and I took some time to figure out to how to fix the stand. After getting the stand and putting it up on the TV stand it really looked amazingly HUGE!!! After quickly finishing up the smart tv setup (I connected wirelessly) I connected it to an existing blu-ray player and played Avatar. With the default setting, it was good but I could see some clouding around the edges during total dark screens. After some more tweaking, I tried the calibration info provided (Just google for calibrate H7150 - It is the first site lcdtvbuyingguide)It made a big difference but I again went ahead tweaking and finally calibrated it slightly differently for various sources (cable TV, Blu-ray, PC connection and smart TV). Once I reduced the backlight to somewhere around 11 or 12 all the clouding was gone and it was pitch black!I found the Standard picture setting to be better (Energy savings) and having it as Warm2 (closer to 5600K).Reduced the backlight and maximized the contrast (95 or 100). Turned off the rest of options including Auto motion except for cable TV and Blu-ray where I kept it to custom setting with a 3 point for Judder. If you choose any of the Standard, Smooth etc then you will end up with a Big Soap opera effect.Read more ›



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Samsung UN46H7150 46-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar