RV and Marine Articulating TV Wall Mount for Samsung UN22D5010NF LED HDTV **TOP SELLER**






Description


Great for RV, Boating , Truckers and Marine use this NEW double swing arm wall mount bracket with lock is one of the most practical solutions for supporting your 12" - 32" flat panel in a mobile application. However you travel, weather your camping, boating, or trucking, this locking mount will hold your flat panel safely in place . Quality, quick, easy, affordable. This RV TV wall mount includes a locking mechanism to safely hold your flat screen in place while traveling, thus minimizing fatigue and vibration. Rapid transition from static to dynamic viewing positions. Components are made of non-corrosive materials.

Features


  • Spring latch with compression bumper for rigid storage position in mobile applications
  • Profile from wall in the latched position: 2.85"
  • Extension from wall: 10.5"
  • Weight capacity 25 lbs.
  • Fits VESA hole patterns: 75x75mm,100x100mm, 100x200mm, 200x200mm

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars good piece of hardware
papatech
sturdy, heavy, thick plate metal. it works.i'm an idiot however and installed this in reverse. i put the TV part bolted to the wall and the wall part (didn't let me get that far) to the TV.. I'm looking at the TV and I'm looking at the bracket and then kicked myself for not paying attention.. So now I have extra holes in the wall that need filling. It's for the Travel Trailer camper so I'm really not going to fill those holes behind the tv...LOL..When you bolt the correct side to the wall however, this bracket is fantastic...



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : RV and Marine Articulating TV Wall Mount for Samsung UN22D5010NF LED HDTV **TOP SELLER**

2 komentar:

  1. Love this tilt mount from Bizarkdeal. I have had 3 other brands, this one is the best. It assembled easily, is sturdy in construction, and supports the 55" TV just fine! I also like the straps that you use to release it from the wall. I am going to buy another one to replace the fixed mount tv in my bedroom.

    BalasHapus
  2. Love this tilt mount from Bizarkdeal. I have had 3 other brands, this one is the best. It assembled easily, is sturdy in construction, and supports the 55" TV just fine! I also like the straps that you use to release it from the wall. I am going to buy another one to replace the fixed mount tv in my bedroom.

    BalasHapus