Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (2011 Model)






Description


Philips 32PFL3506 32" LCD TV - 16:9 32PFL3506/F7 130

Features


  • Digital Crystal Clear
  • Incredible Sound
  • 3 HDMI, Energy Star
  • VESA wall mount compatible: 200 x 200 mm

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Great for the price
zippybuggy
I needed a second TV for my bedroom and this was on sale so I gave it a shot. The picture is very good and it has 3 HDMI inputs. The colors are very nice and the sound from the internal speakers is actually probably the best I have heard on a flat screen TV of this size (better than my Samsung that cost $200.00 more) I was really surprised by the overall picture quality. For the price you will not find a better overall TV at this price. I shopped locally at a few stores for the price this one was at and I could not find anything decent at this price. I highly recommend this TV. Shipping was free with Amazon Prime and no sales tax that saved me $30.00 + dollars !
5 out of 5 stars Great Tv
Mike
I actually bought this tv from Target because it was on sale for 250. I wanted a tv that looked good with xbox and with functionality. This Tv has 3 HDMI ports where most high end Tvs have 2, and it doenst have that side view issue where the screen blurs and fades, color stays CRISP. The picture is amazing, i looked at all the Tvs i could and this was a close second compared to the equal specifications from Samsung which was almost $100 more. Im glad i bough this, the extra HDMI port was totally what sold me on this Tv. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save some money and get one of the best Tvs on the market.
5 out of 5 stars Who knew
papasblue
I am the winner of a Philips 32PFL3506 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV, BLACK.. and I love it !If I had not won this TV, I would not have discovered how good it is.We have been putting off buying a new TV for years, thinking "the time was not right."Also, thinking that we would just wait until our big clunker finally quit on us.What I discovered is that an exceptional TV can be had for little money.I had to set it up myself, but it was not that difficult. I would recommend this toanyone that has delayed purchasing a new TV. Had I been aware that this TVexisted, I would have gladly paid the list price thinking that this was still a very good bargain.
5 out of 5 stars Excellent!
K. Pomeroy
Just got this TV today and so far I love it! Im not a hardcore gamer but I do love my video games, this tv will serve my purposes beyond my needs. XBOX 360 seems to take well to it, sound quality from TV speakers is great. My previous TV was a "Philips 19 inch" and I loved that tv as well. For the price I believe you wont be disappointed and I would highly recommend this brand and product to anyone. Long live Philips!
5 out of 5 stars Good Picture Quality
Debbie Szul
I never thought I would buy a TV online without first checking out the picture quality in person, but for the price, I thought I would take a chance. I am glad I did. I haven't got it hooked up to HD yet, but I know it is going to be beautiful because the digital picture is very good.
3 out of 5 stars Nice picture quality, medicore menu & remote
FXP
In the end it is the picture that is the most important and this one is very good along with great surround sound. The menu and remote control is what makes the TV easy to use and hassle free. In this regard it is only mediocre. It seems little thought was paid to a fully functional menu system and ease of use features. This is the skimpiest and worst menu system I have seen on a TV lately. To give you an idea on how little thought was put into it it actually has an unused button on the remote. I could go on but to give you an idea, the subtitles are keyed to the audio so if you hit sound mute the subtitles also go away? Now you get programming listings not just for the current show, this one doesn't. When the show description comes up it disappears quickly, you need to be a speed reader. It has no time or clock feature. It seems no thought was paid to the menu system which is an annoyance more than anything else.
5 out of 5 stars Great TV
Luckyclucker
I bought two of these TVs (I own a bed and breakfast). They are nice and easy to learn, which is important when random people are using them every couple of days. I also really like the sound, which is better than my two Sony Bravias. The TV also looks nicer than the Sonys as it is full black, without any silver portions on the front of it (I don't know why, but the mixed silver frame just doesn't look as "sleek" to me as the total black face plate does). I liked the flat back on the TV which made it a LOT easier to mount than some of my other TVs (some, admittedly, have built in DVD players. Just a warning, when the back of the TV is anything but flat you need to use lots of plastic "shim" devices to get an adjustable wall mount to fit).I really wish they would stop including the pedestal stands with these big LCD TVs. I'd rather get $30 off and not have to add to my local landfill. Isn't the whole idea behind flats creens the fact that you can wall mount them? Well, it is in my view.We've only had these in the rooms for about 2 months, and with all products, only time will tell as to how well the TV is actually made.
3 out of 5 stars Really nice "2nd" room TV
Daniel Rubenstein
Got two of these on Cyber Monday for the kids for Christmas. They dig it. Not great for games, because of the slower Hz there is some ghosting. TV is top heavy. Phillips recommends screwing the base into the TV stand AND provides the necessary hardware.One TV shipped without remote.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (2011 Model)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar