LG M2452D-PU 24" MVA LED Monitor TV with TV Tuner, Full HD 1080p Resolution






Description


The LG LG M2452D-PU is a monitor that can bring you full HD 1080p entertainment from the TV, as well as your computer. With a built-in digital tuner the M52 is all set up to bring your favorite movies and TV shows to life, along with your online content a

Features



Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Amazing. enough said.
Pen Name

I bought this to hook my PS3 and Xbox up to so I could game and watch movies, I prefer to game on nothing biger than 32" so this was perfect and comes in full HD. Afrer I played with the settings everythings looks pretty great,. There is a little bleeding here and there but not bad enough to dock it points. The picture quality is better than my 42" tv. It's a great product that doubles as a tv. I got it in one day via UPS and there were no dents or damage to the box it came in. I'm extremely happy with this product. If you want something REALLY nice for a low price. Buy this now!!!!!!!

5 out of 5 stars It's everything it's cracked up to be
Ben

All I can say is awesome. I have never found a better picture on anything than this TV. The couple of so so or negative reviews I see no reason for them so personaly I wouldn't put to much thought into them these people may have just gotten a lemon or something. Mine was perfect right out of the box after I auto selected my channels.

5 out of 5 stars Best Monitor I've Owned -- And it's a great TV
Vincent P. Domeraski

I've probably owned thirty monitors over the years, and a couple of TV/Monitor combos but this is the best. It has been reliable, responsive, easy to use in either mode and easy to switch from one mode to the other. The quality of the picture is excellent in either mode and unlike others that I've tried the tilt is adjustable.

5 out of 5 stars Excellent price and quality. Versatile everyday use for sure.
Akademikaz

For an item classified as "used" this goes beyond my expectation. It came with all the original power cord, stand, remote, manual, in its original box.This monitor is lightweight. Easy to mount. And have a very good black depth ratio.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : LG M2452D-PU 24" MVA LED Monitor TV with TV Tuner, Full HD 1080p Resolution

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar