Get Toshiba 58L5400U 58-Inch 1080p 240Hz Smart LED HDTV (Black/Gunmetal)






Description


Toshiba 58L5400U 58-inch 1080p 240Hz Smart LED HDTV

Features


  • 1080p Full HD
  • ClearScan 240Hz
  • CQ Engine - Dual Core Processor
  • Smart TV with Built-in Wi-Fi
  • 4 HD Connections: 3 HDMI, 1 Color Stream Component Video

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars this tv rocks!!!!! best picture for price!!!!
James J. Moore
First of all I don't know if the other reviewer bought the right tv. Don't let their Misguided purchase impact your descion on purchasing this unit. They seem to be more happy with apps and Facebook, rather than raw performance. I am here to clarify the tv and give it a fair review.First of all the other reviewer was correct. The tv does only have a handful of apps, but that is not what Toshiba was trying to achive when designing this tv. This tv is a graphical powerhouse (in its class). The 240hz refresh rate alone should make this tv over $1000, but it's not, look at the vizio 60", that is jammed packed with apps if that's what you want, but it can't hold a candle to this tv's performance.Specs: 240 Hz refresh rate( means how many times a second the screen refreshes, the more the clearer the picture. 240 Hz is very good)Dual core cq processor that is more then powerful enough to process the picture make it clean and beautiful, while doing it with only 8 ms delay time (the time in which the tv gets the signal from your cable box or bluray player, and the time it is a picture on your screen. The lower the better, 8 ms (milliseconds) is very good.)Dynalight contrast control , this is a process Toshiba has developed that scans every frame of the signal and determines what part of the frame needs to be more dark or more light. This also determines the shades of dark or light. This feature is able to achieve a 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio ( this means the amount of pure darkness a tv can produce, the higher the number the darker the tv can make the image. The higher the number the better) all while only having edge lit technology as opposed to full array led.This tv comes with wireless a,b,g,n wireless and ehternet3 hdmi 4.Read more ›
4 out of 5 stars Toshiba 58" 58L5400U review
E. Tom Owens
I believe the picture on my set is beautiful. I found the whole unit to be very good quality. the setup screens seem a little light and though I have only had it up and running for 8 hours, I have not found a headphone jack. Haven't looked hard, hope I am wrong. I also am unable to find a user manual anywhere for it. I have looked online and keep running into dead-ends. Documentation in the box is pretty minimal so when setting it up, make sure you are familiar with electronics or have a smart friend around. Also when i tried to register it online, it keeps asking for the serial number and there is not one to be found anywhere so i had to go the the support group to enter my info, still waiting to hear back from them.
5 out of 5 stars picture is just excelent we like every thing about it
jaybee
picture is just excelent we like every thing about it
2 out of 5 stars Rather have a Samsung
Craig B
I tried the TV out for about 2 weeks and decided I didn't like it. I went out and bought myself a Samsung 4k 55" tv for about $200 more than I spent on the Toshiba.Dislikes:-When watching football the ball was a blur. The resolution wasn't good enough to support the 65" tv.- The smart tv hub wasn't accessable when using your cable.I wouldn't recommend this tv.
2 out of 5 stars Not that smart
N Dorsett
This is not a smart TV. It does Netflix, Pandora YouTube and one other app. That is it. No surfing the web. No Amazon Prime. As far as a smart TV it has an elementary school education! Picture is decent but it is hundreds less than what else I have looked at. I have already started the return process but might keep it just because it is so much cheaper and I can just upgrade my Blu-ray player that I just hate!



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Get Toshiba 58L5400U 58-Inch 1080p 240Hz Smart LED HDTV (Black/Gunmetal)

1 komentar:

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.
    CybertronPc Laptops

    BalasHapus