Get Sonax B-101-RBT Bromley 60-Inch TV/Component Bench in Ravenwood Black






Description


Refresh your home with this engaging combination of modern design and efficient storage space from the Bromley Collection. This contemporary TV Bench features a variety of storage solutions; dual storage drawers, open storage shelves and discrete side shelves ideal for CD's, DVD's and books. Organization never looked so good. Complete in our signature Ravenwood Black finish and designed to accommodate most TV's up to 70”, this contemporary Sonax furniture is proudly made in North America.

Features


  • Accommodates most 48-inch to 70-inch tv's
  • Ravenwood black finish
  • Dual storage drawers
  • Side shelves perfect for CD's, DVD's and books
  • Strong and light weight thick panel top

Customer Reviews


4 out of 5 stars Above Average TV STAND
Robzilla

GOSH, let me tell you, I just couldn't wait to assembly this Bad Larry. After a couple weeks in our home here is my review and thoughtsGranted this product is not a grand slam. An easy triple or a glorified double.The HWC: Husband/Wife Criteria, let's face it, it is one of the first 2 factors that is considered before purchasing. I do not want to do any additional explaining then necessary. With this in mind, we wanted something black-brown or black to match other furniture, no glass doors/panels, 2-4 draws, 2-4 shelves, most important: it must be space friendly for our small 1bd apartment. If you know the size of the TV, that will help too.NOTE: This item has been described as 70" on other websites. There is only one version and that is 60".I spent several days surfing the internet searching for something aesthetically pleasing to the wife and I. Cruising through the major retail stores i.e. Best Buy, IKEA, Overstock, and Amazon. I found this one and another from IKEA. Amazon was showing that these were selling but no one had left a review. Very hesitant to say the least. There were two brief comments on another website, maybe Sears but nothing relevant or helpful. As an alternative, I read reviews of other Sonax products to get an idea of what this one may be like. I would say it prepared me for the product that I received.We decided on this product over the IKEA models because it was shorter in length, did not have glass panels/doors, had external shelves for DVD/BD/PS/XBOX cases. The shorter length also meant less storage space: 2 shelves and draws. Something to keep in mind.Read more ›

3 out of 5 stars The unit is visually appealing, but the quality isn't ...
kzg

The unit is visually appealing, but the quality isn't outstanding. One of the drawers does not align perfectly with the frame, which makes it a little difficult to push in all the way in. My unit came with a big hole in one of the pieces and a scratched edge on another piece. Customer service was fairly prompt and helpful in getting me replacements pieces. Overall, the unit is decent for the cost, and I think I would buy it again.

5 out of 5 stars Very Modern Entertainment Stand
Gina V

I ordered this TV stand knowing that it was made out of MDF and not wood, but was pleasantly surprised about the quality. I think that this stand looks amazing in my bedroom and would highly recommend it. Very modern looking and love the black with the slight look of grain in it.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Get Sonax B-101-RBT Bromley 60-Inch TV/Component Bench in Ravenwood Black

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar