Buy VIZIO E231-B1 23-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Black)






Description


Introducing the all-new 2014 E-Series 23” (22.95” diag.) Razor LED TV with an ultra-narrow frame and vibrant LED-lit picture. Edge-lit Razor LED backlighting delivers brilliant picture quality in an ultra-thin design. Enjoy high definition TV in crisp, clear resolution. With a near borderless design, a thinner side profile and space-saving, slimmer base, the new E-Series 23” Full-Array LED TV is a perfect upgrade to any room. VIZIO E-Series: Picture-Perfect Brilliance.

Features


  • Razor LED backlight - Distributes LEDs along the edge of the screen for a brilliant picture in an ultra-thin design
  • E-Series Signature Design - An ultra-narrow frame, a thinner side profile, and slimmer new base makes the new E-Series a perfect upgrade to any room.
  • 1 HDMI ports - perfect for connecting all your high definition entertainment devices to the TV
  • 1 USB port - enjoy photos, music, and video right on the big screen
  • DTS Studio Sound - Simulated surround sound solution with deep bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog for an immersive surround experience using the TVs bukilt-in speakers.

Customer Reviews


5 out of 5 stars Great & Excellence!
Shirley R.

I received this TV right on time and the packaging was good. The picture is excellent! Sharp, very clear and crisp with excellent color. The audio is also very good. I would like it if all my TV's performed as this one. Yes, I would recommend this purchase!

4 out of 5 stars Rating
CM

I finally got it to work and it is OK. It would be better if an off button was on the TV itself. Everything is by remote control.

5 out of 5 stars Great picture quality
Tony

Great picture quality, rivals other top tier brands. Sound is as excepted from a flat panel (can adjust EQ settings). HD Digital tuner buit-in, works well with power antenna.

4 out of 5 stars Good tv
Mike

This TV is good for one player gaming. The TV can read only pictures from a usb device. Great picture quality, and decent sound. Not a lot of bass, but is loud. If you plan on using it as a computer monitor it only has VGA and HDMI, no DVI.

5 out of 5 stars great deal
DeeDee

delivery was fast, the TV perfect for the small room I wanted I for. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a TV in a small space - I use it for when I am on the treadmill!!

3 out of 5 stars Great picture, disappointing audio
Willard J. Stluka

Just received this set today. Clean design. Just the right size. Great picture, but very poor sound quality. Could be why they sell a sound bar?

4 out of 5 stars Just okay
claybob

I got this after a review on the wirecutter recommended the smart version. I'm glad I got the dumb one so I can move my chrome cast to another TV in the future.The wirecutter review said you couldn't really see a difference between 1080p and 768p. Not true. I have a 24" iMac that has a higher resolution screen and I can definitely see a difference from 8-10 feet. It's not that the image quality is bad on the Vizio, it's just not tack-sharp.The sound is mediocre at best, with some bad distortion at higher volume.The design is elegant and functional. The stand is a little wobbly, but I don't worry about it.I use this TV in a small room with a chromecast player. It's a good combination that gives me the content I want. It's not perfect, but at this price I have a good product.

5 out of 5 stars Amazing picture
Linda

This TV has an amazing picture and sound. It is much nicer than I expected and I would highly recommend it.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Buy VIZIO E231-B1 23-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Black)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar